Ignore me!

05 August, 2014

801 Charity Convert Video #2

Keat Hwa Military Band
I'm actually surprised from the page views the last post I posted got. I mean, I kinda expected that, but I did not expect 50 views in 2 days. So thank you all who chose the path of the Blogger link rather than the Youtube link.

However, I was also surprised that the views of the video on Youtube is less than the views of the blog post. What is going on? Are you guys reading my posts but not watching the video? Even if you say that "Oh, I went to the Charity Concert and watched the performances already...", there's some interesting background shouting in that video (as well as the ones after) worth checking out, so GO DO THAT, HERE! (Shameless Self-Advertising :D)

Sorry for that nonsense, I had to think of a way to make this post more than just a video advertisement (by making it an advertisement for 2 videos? Wow...).

Anyways, without further ado, here's the 2nd video for the 801 Charity Concert.
This video features the Keat Hwa Military Band (team? group? squad? I don't know...) as well as Matthew, me and the other guys shouting around the "photospot". Have no idea what a "photospot' is? Check out my last post! (More shameless self-advertising. No link though, go find it yourself!)


Yes Youtube, I know there's copyrighted material. It's never going to hit 300+ views so you won't lose any money. I even acknowledged the copyright claim. Apparently it wasn't even Sony that claimed it, it was some weird company... At least it didn't block my video :D

GREAT CONCLUSION RIGHT HERE! DON'T SEE IT? WELL THAT'S BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ONE! BUT THIS TECHNICALLY IS ONE, RIGHT? PARADOXES, HOW FUN. (This isn't really a paradox, but I just like using that word.)

THIS. STATEMENT. IS. FALSE!*

*Portal 2 reference. No, I don't record Portal 2. I do, however, record Minecraft on my channel! (Oh God here we go again......... I seriously need to stop myself from self-advertising and also from talking to myself using brackets.)

Blog updates:
  • Rearranged and deleted some widgets on the bar on the right.
  • Added a blog post leaderboard. Now we can know which blog post is the most popular!
  • Special thanks to "T.C.A." for following my blog (Yes, I am stalking everyone who watches my blog :D )
  • Please don't take that seriously, I was just joking. I know some guy out there would think I was being serious.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome mate! Continue blogging, let's see how far we can go. :)

    ReplyDelete