Ignore me!

04 September, 2014

Zombie Infection

{This image is not for the weak-hearted. You have been warned.}

Zombie bite... Or not...
{Here's a description of the image. It's the image of a rash/blister on my arm. DO NOT TRY TO IMAGINE IT IF YOU DID NOT PRESS THE SHOW BUTTON.}

I'm sorry to tell you all this, but this may be my last blog post, ever. I've been bitten by a strange man who keeps on saying "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" and I think that I have a flu. All the signs of a zombie apocalypse is here. STOCKPILE YOUR FOOD! PREPARE WEAPONS! FORTIFY YOUR HOUSE! RUN IF YOU HAVE TO! GET READY BEFORE I KILL US ALL!!!!!

I'm just joking. I don't even have a cold, not to mention a flu. I just have a few rashes and blisters on my arm that seems to be spreading larger day by day. But come on, doesn't that look like a zombie bite? No? Okay. Anyways I think it might be Herpes zoster (or commonly known as shingles. Wikipedia page right here) which apparently IS contagious (which is opposite of what my parents told me), so anyone that had contact with me earlier today and had never have the chicken pox disease, I suggest you stay alert and go to a doctor if rashes and blisters occur. On the bright side, at least you won't get the chicken pox disease when you get older. (For those who don't know, chicken pox diseases strike a lot harder when a person is older.)

Of course, all that isn't confirmed by a professional yet. I'll have to go see a doctor to get an actual report of what the heck is on my arm. But for now, let's just be safe and go see a doctor if you have rashes/blisters.

Anyways, let's get to the main point of this blog post. [Wait, that's not even the main point yet?] Of course it's not the main point. [But the title is "Zombie Infection" and you just wrote 4 paragraphs on that! How can that not be the main point?] Well that's just a cover-up for this post. Now shut up and continue reading. [All right...] I said shut up! [Okay, okay, shutting up.] ...... [......] Where was I? Oh right. The main point.

Just a new gaming video on my new gaming series I promised to do. Here you go:



This video is unlisted because of the probability of my channel being taken down due to Nintendo not liking people giving them free advertisement. Therefore, you should consider yourself lucky if you see this video. [I don't. Your video sucks.] Didn't I tell you to shut up? Don't make me delete every bracket-speech-bubble of yours you damn guy. Sorry about that, moving on...

I'm so sorry for the audio quality and the green bar on the right border of the video. It's the first time I'm using this particular recording software since FRAPS can't recognise (recognize? Someone please tell me.) my Nintendo DS emulator. Speaking of which, I'm sorry Nintendo for using an emulator to play your game. Please spare me from the copyright claims...

Well, that's about it. You can stop reading now. Thanks for the time you wasted reading this.
Just kidding. You probably learnt some new English words reading this plus the words you learnt from the Wikipedia page, so technically you are not wasting your time.


The zombie apocalypse is here. Shoot some bullets:
  • Why do I get a feeling that there's going to be a lot more people reading this post that my other ones? Such a weird feeling...
  • Special thanks for my 20th channel subscriber. Your support is appreciated as always. You guys really need to share your subscriptions publicly so that I can give a shout out to you guys, or I'll just call you N-th subscriber every time.
  • Secret page! Welcome to the social experiment.
  • 600+ views on this blog! Thank you all!
  • 1500+ views on my channel! Thank you so much!
  • Ran out of bullets. Great.....
  • Just kidding. NOW I ran out of bullets. AHHHH THE ZOMBIE IS COMING! RUN! [Haha that'll show you for calling me to shut up! Wait, no. NO! Get away from me! AHHHH!]

No comments:

Post a Comment