Ignore me!

21 October, 2014

Swift Update

     Hi guys, this one's going to be pretty short since it's the examination season, but I just wanted to write something cause I missed writing stuff. My brain missed blogging too.

     First of all, if you haven't noticed (or haven't cared), I'm pausing my online "jobs" for the time being because of the examination season. I'm not dead or anything, in case you're wondering. I just didn't have enough time to write something before the examination started, but since we're having a short break, I said to myself, "Why not?" Don't worry though, I'll be back (hopefully) at the first week of November, and I have thought out a couple of plans for YouTube for that month, which I'll talk about when I come back.

     Next up, my YouTube channel hit 25 subscribers! Yay! It might not be much right now, but its a small step to bigger progress. I want to thank all the people that are supporting my online work, whether I know you personally or not. If I do, thank you so much. If I don't, even more thanks to you! It's because of people like all of you that make me want to continue doing what I do, so thanks guys.

     Anyways, I said this was going to be a short post, so a short post it shall be. Thank's for reading!


Rubin used Bullet Seed!:
  • Wow, I just realized this is a shortest post I made so far...
  • Wow, I also just realized that this is only my second post for October... I must have forgotten to write....
  • Blog description updated to "The Life of Me". Deep stuff...
  • Played around with blog fonts.... Do tell me what you guys think about it.
  • 25 YouTube Subscribers! YAY!
  • A critical hit!
  • It's super effective!
  • Hit 5 time(s)!

A quick edit: I had to remove the thumbnails from the Blog Post Leaderboards since Facebook has been taking them as thumbnails for my thumbnail-less posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment