Ignore me!

10 November, 2014

Short Term Memory Loss

     Woops.... Misclicked the "Publish" button way too early. Sorry one guy who saw this post when it was still incomplete...

     So..... Um... Here's a video I should've posted like a month ago..... Video 7 of 6 (wow...) of the 2014 MDK Taekwondo Championships...



     And of course, here's a gaming video to go along with it! It's Part 3 of my Pokemon Platinum Gameplay.



     So, yeah. I do apologize for the late video. It completely vanished from my brain until I saw it in my video archives. Phew... Now I'm glad that I actually keep all my videos in a hard drive.

     To be honest though, I do think that I might have Short Term Memory Loss. I can rarely remember something that happened recently unless I really take the effort to memorize it and store it in my brain. Usually I just keep a note on my phone about all the important things I need to know about, since I don't trust my brain really. However sometimes I just forget to look at my phone (Wow that's a whole loop on the memory loss...), which makes it sort of redundant...

     I do, however, remember things that happen a LONG time ago, which is why I think that I have STML. Weird really. I feel old now. Like a person with Alzheimer's disease... Just another thing to add to my "The World Hates Me" list...


"You wake up to a world with no rules. What would you do?" Use bullets of course!
  • I've got a new Player.me page! Go check it out! Just click on the tab on the top of my blog! Or just click here: https://player.me/chrrubin 
  • Special Straw Poll page!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment