Ignore me!

08 July, 2017

Hello darkness my old friend

I smile, I know what it takes to fool this town
I'll do it 'til the sun goes down
And all through the night time
I'll tell you what you want to hear
Keep my sunglasses on while I shed a tear
It's never the right time

1 2 3, 1 2 3, drink
1 2 3, 1 2 3, drink
1 2 3, 1 2 3, drink
Throw 'em back till I lose count

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide
It's where my demons hide

...

Hello darkness my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence


Hi:
  • Valar morghulis
  • Miao
  • Drun Osos Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment